At KES Shroff college of arts and commerce, we believe that each student has an untapped potential that we need to unleash and hence have launched an action-packed skill and industry-led Post Graduation Diploma Program in Media, Entertainment, and Marketing.(PGDPMEM)
- The transformative pedagogy includes lectures, workshops, live industry projects, videos, and case studies curate and delivered by experts.
- 22 subjects taught in 3 modules shall be evaluated with 60% emphasis on practical know-how and 40% theory. This will make students learn to tactfully apply concepts learned in class, into practical scenarios as assignments, and internships
Why this Course
- 100% internship is designed for 2 months is covering four verticals of diverse industries such as Advertising, Public Relations, Events, Production and Marketing chosen by the student.
- After the completion of 2nd module students will be sent out for 2 months internship.
- The students shall be assessed by the employers on certain pre-established KPI (Key performance indicators). The students shall present their learning’s post their internship in the form of a written report and presentation to a panel that shall review the same.
- The internship is a crucial part of the program as the learnings are translated into action, this helps students conceive their career graph.
- This is the opportunity given to the students to apply their knowledge to a pragmatic live situation.
- This enables to understand market forces in a real-life situation
- Stakeholder communication becomes important and brings about learning of nuances of the market; retailers, consumers, wholesalers, etc. thus creating a holistic learning experience.
- Provide an appropriate range and depth of theoretical and professional knowledge to enable students to understand the key issues and challenges prevalent in the industry.
- Create challenging simulations of professional practice in which students can work and understand the nuances of the industry.
- Ensure that students engage with academic and professional debates, and evaluate the current state of academic knowledge, professional practice, and their own work;
- Encourage students to become conscious individuals with a commitment to continuing professional development.
The Postgraduate program in Media, Entertainment, and Marketing course curriculum has been designed and delivered by industry experts and academicians who provide the students with a deeper understanding of the industry and its functioning. Keeping in mind the need of the hour, the 11 months course ( 9 months learning with 2 months choice based internship) offers all the requisite aspects to ensure that students sustain and thrive as successful professionals.
Modules at a Glance
MODULE 1 – SUBJECTS
|2||Consumer Insights &Strategy||2|
|3||Public Relations & Reputation Management||2|
|7||E- Commerce & Logistic||2|
MODULE 2 – SUBJECTS
|2||Social Media Marketing||2|
|4||Global Marketing Communication||2|
|5||Account Planning & Client Servicing||2|
|1||Media Budgeting& Financing||2|
|2||Corporate Social Responsibility||1|
|3||Digital Media Analytics||1|
|7||Campaign Planning & Visualization||2|
How to Apply
The Post graduate Programme is offered once a year in the month of July-August. Students Need to appear for the Eligibility Test conducted by the college and to 20 Candidates will be selected for this programme.
Any individual who has successfully completed Graduation in any Stream.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 50% .