Vision & Mission
Evolving the free and fair Academic and Administrative system with quality benchmarking for empowering the youth to moulding their destiny through character and enabling them to use their right to learn and power to earn.
The primary aim of the College IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Development, Dissemination, and Application of quality benchmarks/parameters for academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Proper physical and e-Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters
- Organization of workshops, seminars for the enrichment of quality
- Submission of NIRF Data
- Initiating various quality enhancing events at institutional level
- Organising orientation programmes for Staff and Administrative Staff.
- Evolving Feedback Mechanism for better inputs and use it for quality improvement the College.
Quality Assurance Initiatives
IQAC will evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative tasks.
- Optimizing and integrating modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
- Conducting various audits regularly for quality enhancement and sustenance.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- To intensified level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and to ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- To ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good, best, innovative and futuristic practices.
- To provide a sound decentralized foundation for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
Best Practices are simply the best way to do things and have been worked out through trial and error, and are found to be the most sensible way to proceed. We at KESSC follow the following Best Practices at our institution.
- Student’s Research Conference
- Vidyotejak- A scheme for economically deprived and also for meritorious students
The vision of our institution is to mould and empower students in the pursuit of knowledge, values and social responsibility and help them achieve excellence in various fields, thereby also preparing them to face global challenges.
The College provides ample opportunities to the students from different streams to mingle together in academic as well as sports, cultural, and other extra-curricular activities organized through different societies and clubs. The spirit of mutual work, discipline, social responsibility towards community development and nation-building is inculcated through Nature – Club, NSS, NCC, DLLE etc. The College contributes towards women empowerment by organizing various activities under the aegis of its Gender Sensitization and Women Development Committee.