Our MissionTo promote an individually rewarding and socially benefiting academic culture To make the college a hub of value based activities To enable students to adapt to the ever-changing technology in order to be globally competent
Our VisionEmpowering the youth to build their destiny by moulding their character and respecting their right to learn and power to earn.
KES’ Shroff College is committed to a culture of quality initiatives, assurance systems and enhancement measures in academic, research and administrative arena by…
- being an exemplar in delivering education through the use of best practices in teaching, learning and research.
- developing a student centric institution, fostering the talent of its students and preparing them to make a positive contribution to self and society
- aligning the activities of the various departments, associations and committees with the college’s vision, mission, aims and objectives
- establishing and monitoring key performance indicators
- ensuring open and transparent system of administration. . .Thus ensuring excellence and ascertaining accountability and responsibility.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To ensure a high standard of education
- To impart value based education with emphasis on self discipline and character building
- To enforce and maintain academic discipline in the campus
- To promote a healthy student-teacher relationship
- To improve the quality of teaching through evaluation of teachers by students
- To reduce the students’ dependence on coaching classes
- To ensure accountability of the teachers by making them punctual to classroom instruction and by being non-partisan in treating the students
- To enrich the students’ personality by encouraging their participation in curricular and extracurricular activities
- To promote sports culture
- To maintain the credibility of the examination system
- To ensure transparency and just and fair College administration by avoiding partial or discriminatory treatment of students
- To make the College a model institution of excellence in all respects
Jahnvi Indravadan BhavsarAlumni
“The First Step Towards Getting Somewhere is to Decide that you are not going to stay where you are” I would Like to express my gratitude towards our Principal Madam, Vice Principal Sir, Co-ordinator, and the entire faculty of KES Shroff College for helping me reach where I am now.nd I feel so proud when I say I was a student of KES Shroff College. Thank you for making me the person I am today. I have learned many things whether it was practical or theoretical knowledge, the College always supported me and other students and gave us the platform to participate in a number of activities and exploring ourselves. Professors of KES Shroff College were so kind and calm and always ready to support their students any time and helped them stand on their own feet . I also got the opportunity to be the Secretary of the Banca Association. I will never ever forget those moments which I have spent in the BANCA Association where we had lots of fun and at the same time organized events. Really missing my college days.
My three years degree course in the Banking and Finance were among the best years of my life. My experience at KES Shroff College not only made me a better person but also prepared me in unpredictable ways for my career. Through workshops with incredibly supportive classmates, and professors who were nothing short of champions, I was challenged to discover a voice I didn’t know I had. That voice has played a central role in my work. Having been shaped in part by the collegial and creative, yet rigorous, environment at KESSC, I found myself able to communicate, innovate, and collaborate in ways that enabled me to build a successful rewarding career. It was a wonderful time in my life, and the best educational experience I’ve had.
Mohini Yashwant PatilAlumni
Being a part of KES Shroff College has been a wonderful experience. Here I learned success is a journey and not a destination. Along with academics, a lot of different activities on campus allowed me to polish my talents and have an overall development. I am grateful to Principal Bhushan Ma'am and all Professors who stood by me and assisted me in making me what I am today personally and where I am today professionally. Proud KESSC student
Viral Pravin KavaAlumni
Being a student of KES Shroff College was itself an immense pleasure and a feeling of pride for all the students. I was so lucky to be around such renowned faculty who showered their love and knowledge on me. It's not the only place to receive academic knowledge but the overall development of a student. I must say today I have transformed into a better person after my graduation, the sense of understanding and maturity has come, where values are taught and you realize you have come an extra mile ahead to face the challenges and rat race of the world.
I've never had so much fun as I did being a student at KES Shroff college. So many extra circular activities happening regularly, I always wanted to participate in everything. Along with the extra circular, the teaching faculty at the college is truly amazing as well. They would make sure that every student present is understanding the topic being taught. Overall, it's not just a college but rather a complete experience. The teachers, consider student's points of view and make sure the students are not being overburdened at any moment.