CBA is a four Level Employment Oriented Training Program designed by Industry Leaders to Transform an amateur into a ‘Brand Advisor’. Level wise Certificates to be awarded for acquiring a 360 Degree knowledge in branding and seeking recognition as a Valuable Asset for the organization.
Why this Course
This course provides the following features:
- Multi-layered Learning with Industry Experts
- Team building activities
- Mastering major elements in Digital Marketing & Strategies space
- LIVE Projects & Integrated Internships
- On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Apply the graphic designing techniques in various projects
- Use creative tools for designing posts
- Perform competitor analysis for effective website development
- The terminology related to organic waste management, composting, and compost utilization
- The compost source materials, resources, and characteristics
- The different composting technologies, possible risks and safety requirements of composting process
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .