Why this Course
Spanish being the second most spoken language in the world will open doors to work in Latin American countries and learn Spanish culture. It will give a chance to connect and communicate with more people.
- A1 introduces the Spanish language to you
- Participants learn to interact with each other.
- Learn the ability to read, write and speak the language.
- Learn the nuances of genders and numbers of nouns.
- Learn various verb tenses.
- Able to communicate day-to-day conversations.
- Know about Latin America.
- Able to translate simple texts from Spanish to English.
- Skills of learning a new foreign language.
Modules at a Glance
- Introduction of Spanish Language
- Alphabets, Pronounciation
- Numbers, Days of the week, Months, dates
- Subject Pronouns
Unit II :
- Regular and Irregular verbs
- Greetings and Introduction
- Eating and Drinking
- Traveling and getting around
- Accommodation and Hotels
- Shopping and Leisure
- Speaking exercises
- Writing assignments
DELE exam papers
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .