Why this Course
German is the widely spoken native language in Europe. Knowledge of German and mastering the language will increase your job opportunities with German and foreign companies in your own country and abroad. When you learn German, you acquire a range of skills which can improve and enhance the quality of both your work and Studies.
- Understand and use everyday expressions and greetings.
- Build simple sentences and can introduce oneself, family friends and others.
- Students will be able to talk on various day to day topics.
- Listening skills will be enhanced to grasp the accent of native speakers.
- Grammar and writing skills.
- Can communicate in a simple manner
- Knowledge about German technology, region, culture, food, festivals, and weather.
- Develops your cognitive, logical, and analytical thinking.
- Sharpen their technical skills and enhance their spoken skills.
- Converse confidently in simple language.
Modules at a Glance
- Unit I:
- Lektion 1: Hallo! Wie geht’s! (Introduction to German Language)
- Lekktion 2: Begegnungen (The Beginning)
- Speaking skills
- Lektion 3: Guten Tag ich suche… (Good day, I am searching)
- Lektion 4: Im Supermarkt (In the Supermarket)
- Translation of Sentences.
- Listening skills
- Lektion 5: Arbeit und Freizeit (Work & Freetime)
- Lektion 6: Familie und Haushalt (Family & household)
- Writing Skills
- Spoken conversation
- Lektion 7: Berlin! Berlin! (Berlin Berlin)
- Lektion 8: Alltagssituationen (All day situation)
- Model test papers
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .