Theology is the study of God and religious beliefs. The most individuals seek to learn theology to serve religious activities or to find meaningful work as community service.
Why this Course
- It is the tool to interpret the roles that religions play in contemporary conflicts
- How religions are internally similar
- How religions emphasis on universal values and ethics
- How religions are embedded in all human cultures
- To understand basic concepts of similarities in religion
- To emphasis on universal values and ethics
Upon completion of the course students should be able to…
- interpret the roles that religions play in contemporary conflicts
- understand how religions emphasis on universal values and ethics
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .