Raspberry pi is a single board small computer, originally used to teach basic computer science. With the help of this program explore the power full Single board computer raspberry pi and learn how to set up and configure raspberry pi for advanced projects in fields of AI, ML & IoT. The course begins with the basics of microcontroller and micro processer covering a brief introductory part about the embedded systems and their application. Easy to learn course modules include raspberry pi GPIO pins identification and program them to control LED, read data from sensors, and displaying them on the serial terminal. All the modules of the program will be covered through practical hands-on sessions.
Why this Course
- The Raspberry Pi is a small, affordable single-board computer that you will use to design and develop fun and practical IoT devices while learning programming and computer hardware.
- This course elucidates concepts related to Internet of Things.
- The students will get hands-on experience in working with Raspberry Pi 3 and exploring
After completion of the course, the students will be able to understand the working of Raspberry
Pi, its features and how various components can be used with Pi. The students will be able to
understand IoT practically.
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .