Quantitative Aptitude is used to measure the numerical and problem-solving abilities of a student. This is a standard section that is found in most competitive exams.
Why this Course
- Students will learn various techniques and methods to solve Quantitative Aptitude questions.
- To Train the students for competitive examinations
- To increase the chances of employability
- Students will be able to Understand the basic concepts of Quantitative Aptitude and Arithmetic techniques
- Students will be able to attempt aptitude questions in various competitive exams like CAT, CMAT, IBPS, UPSC, Railways, and Banks etc.
Modules at a Glance
- Problems on Number System
- Problems on Simplifications
- Problems on HCF and LCM
- Problems on Average
- Problems on Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Percentage
- Problems on Ages
- Problems on Profit and Loss
- Problems on Partnership
- Problems on Simple and Compound Interest
- Problems on Time and Distance
- Problems on Time and Work
- Problems on Boats and Streams
- Problems on Pipes and cistern
- Problems on Data interpretation
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .