Project management is an exciting place to be. Project managers help shape the success of organizations, implement new technology, change the business landscape, and have influence over all areas of a business. In this course we’ll examine the absolute basics of project management. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? In this fundamental course we will explore the big picture of project management and the project management life cycle. This course is structured to give you a solid foundation of project management and to help you speak the project management language. You’ll learn the major components of the project management lifecycle:
- Initiating the project
- Planning the project
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing the project
Finally, this course shows you how you can build many of your own project management documents. Let’s get started right now on your project management career.
Why this Course
- This course is design to give practical exposure to the students.
- It helps to identify opportunities to become Project Manager
- This course is recommended for the students who are interested in managerial Studies
- To study the roles and responsibilities of a successful project manager
- To Compare and contrast the project management process groups
- To understand how to work with the project team to plan a project
- To apply the knowledge for Monitor and control the project activities
- Understand different project management aspects such as planning, tracking, risk, customer, resource, time management and closure
- Leverage globally-recognized project management frameworks to meet real-world business challenges and achieve a competitive advantage
- Apply the knowledge to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate best practices to tackle the complexity and uncertainty of varied-size projects
Modules at a Glance
- Project Management Foundations
- Initiating a Project
- Planning a Project
- Executing a Project
- Monitoring and Controlling a Project
- Closing a Project
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .