C# is a programming language which is general purpose, functional, declarative, object oriented, component based. It was designed and developed by Microsoft corporation. It of strong, static and dynamic typing discipline. It supports common language infrastructure platform.
This is a packaged Course that includes complete in-depth C#. This Course perfectly meets the requisite of the industry and gives you a better chance of being hired as a C# Learning professional.
Why this Course
One of the most popular server side languages, C# is a programming language developed in the labs of Microsoft. This versatile language is among the most popularly used object oriented languages in development of mobile apps, cloud based services, enterprise software, and games, and learning it can help you grow in your career by leaps and bounds.
C# is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that uses variables, operators, data types, statements, and flow control to design applications. A hybrid of C and C++, it was developed by Microsoft as a competitor to Java. It is primarily used with XML- Web Based services on .NET platform and aims at enhancing the ability of web-based applications.
This course will help you master C# and create a strong programming foundation to learn other languages. Through a hands-on and experiential workshop you will learn to create, compile and run object oriented C# programs and develop simple yet robust applications. Our experts will help you grasp fundamentals which will help you in learning other frameworks such as .Net.
- Understand the foundations of CLR execution
- Learn the technologies of the .NET framework
- Know the object-oriented aspects of C#
- Be aware of application development in .NET
- Learn web-based applications on .NET (ASP.NET)
- List the major elements of the .NET frame work
- Explain how C# fits into the .NET platform.
- Analyze the basic structure of a C# application
- Debug, compile, and run a simple application.
- Develop programs using C# on .NET
- Design and develop Web based applications on .NET
Modules at a Glance
- Introduction to C# and .NET framework
- Primitive data types and expressions
- Non-primitive data types
- Control flow
- Object oriented programming concepts
- Collections and File Handling
- ADO .Net
- Implement data access
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .