.Net is a platform that allows developers to create intelligent applications that are interoperable with other platforms and do it within a shorter timeframe. The .Net platform, also known as the .Net Framework, enables innovation in enterprise application development and deployment. .Net Technologies are in fact gaining popularity, leading to a rise in .Net courses that are designed to help developers acquire skills in this environment.
This .NET Technology certification course is a comprehensive introduction to the .NET space and .NET using ASP .Net. This course lays the foundation for the major aspects of .NET development, including the Visual Studio Environment, data connections, the C# language, and WinForms and WebForms projects.
Why this Course
Microsoft .NET is the platform that drives the business technology of many of the top corporations in the United States, including Chase, 3M, Starbucks, and match.com. It is the predominant technology used to drive enterprise-scale business technology. Companies have chosen .NET because for its proven scalability, reliability, and support.
As such, there is a high demand across the IT industry for .NET developers in a variety of industries (computer systems design, electronic product manufacturing, finance, etc.), so that means that more jobs are available for candidates with a foundation built upon .NET technologies.
Students will learn to:
- Use XML in C#.NET specifically ADO.NET and SQL server
- Develop ASP.NET Web Services, secure web services, and .NET remote applications.
- Understand the MVC architecture and develop applications.
- Understand multiple client and server-side component an long with Ajax.
Students will be able to:
- Use the features of Dot Net Framework along with the features of ASP. NET & C#.
- Use ASP.NET controls and Ajax in web applications.
- Debug and deploy ASP.NET web applications using MVC architecture.
- Create database driven ASP.NET web applications and web services.
Modules at a Glance
- Introduction to .Net Framework
- ASP.Net page life cycle
- Server Controls
- Introduction to MVC
- Overview of MVC Projects
- Filters, Controller Extensibility and Helper Methods
- Ajax Helper Methods
- Web API and Single-page Applications
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .