Machine Learning for Real-World Application Training course is a specialized course that helps learners understand the practical applications and advanced approaches of machine learning, an integral part of artificial intelligence technology. The course has a duration of 5 to 6 months and it varies according to the semester pattern in the university or institution of the learners.
The Machine Learning for Real-World Application Certification by TCS iON will be taught through digital lectures, digital learning resources and industry assignments and evaluated through a final summative assessment. The course led by industry experts provides both internship and job opportunities to learners. After successful completion, learners will receive a verifiable digital certificate.
Why this Course
After completing the Machine Learning for Real-World Application Certification Classes, you will gain knowledge about these topics:
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Methodology
- Key Concepts in Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Algorithms with Real-Life Use Cases
Students will learn to:
- To explain key concepts of machine learning and its application.
- To explain the difference between supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
- To demonstrate the use of various machine learning algorithms.
On completion of the course students will be expected to:
- Have a good understanding of the fundamental issues and challenges of machine learning: data, model selection, model complexity, etc.
- Have an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of many popular machine learning approaches.
- Appreciate the underlying mathematical relationships within and across Machine Learning algorithms and the paradigms of supervised and un-supervised learning.
- Be able to design and implement various machine learning algorithms in a range of real-world applications.
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .