Japanese is an East Asian language spoken More than 130 million people making it the ninth most widely spoken language in the world. Unlike most western languages, Japanese has an extensive grammatical system to express politeness and formality. JLPT is the test offered by Japanese Foundation & Japanese Educational Exchanges and Services. The Japanese writing system consists of three different character sets: kanji (picture scripts) and hiragana and katakana (two syllabaries of 46 characters each; together called kana). This is beginner level course.
Why this Course
This course will help you learn basic level Japanese language with picture scripts and characters. It will help in JLPT N5 examination also. It will also provide basic life conversation and its culture.
- Learn how to use greetings properly and speak about everyday life
- Learn to read and write Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji
- Learn to read and use information such as name, age, time, days of week etc.
- Learn basic grammar structure in order to understand brief sentences using Kanji and Kana
- To have listening practice of basic Japanese conversation
- One can read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in hiragana, katakana, and basic kanji
- One can listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations, and can pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly
- One can write 3 writing scripts of Japanese Language
Modules at a Glance
- This & That
- Here, There & over there (Non- living things)
- Human Being Existence
- How to ask Price
- To tell about your whereabouts
- Daily activities/ Weekly Activities
- To tell Timings
- Purpose or Reason
- Sequence of activities
- Polite Request
- Sample papers
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .