Get introduced to the Financial Markets Investments world directly, with the opportunity of technical analysis
Why this Course
- Students will understand Stock-Markets working. To create wealth out of small savings by identifying good company through patterns of technical analysis
- Train the students for Long Term Investments in Mutual Funds and Shares listed in Public Ltd Companies
- To inculcate a habit of savings and creating wealth through Long Term Investment perspective
Students will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Technical Chart Study of Companies Prices
- Identify Good Companies and make long Term Investment decisions.
- Understand how to identify the Entry/ Exit Criteria
Modules at a Glance
- Understanding the Finance world
- What is stock market, Shares and Mutual Funds
- Understanding why Stock prices go up or down?
- Understanding Bar and Line Graph
- Introduction to Japanese Candle sticks
- Importance of Candlestick Patterns
- Dow Theory Concept for understanding the current Trend
- Understanding importance of different Time frames
- Importance of moving averages and how to use in stock analysis
- Importance of Support and Resistance Trendlines
- How to use Chart Patterns for calculating targets
- Make your Own BUY or SELL Decision
- Money Management Rules and Target: Stop loss ratio
- Practical Problems solving based on BUY/SELL Checklist
- Practical Problems solving by Students based on BUY/SELL Checklist
- Evaluation Practices
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .