DELF A1 is an examination conducted by the French embassy to enhance the knowledge of French globally. NIVEAU A1 highlights the first knowledge of French Language. NIVEAU A1 recognizes basic skills. It is the most basic level at which a language is used, called the “discovery stage”. DELF A1 examination is based on level A1 of the COMMON EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK of REFERENCE for LANGUAGES.
Why this Course
Learning a foreign language gives a competitive edge in the career and increases job opportunities. French being the third most spoken language in the world will open doors to work in francophone countries and learn French culture. It will give a chance to connect and communicate with more people.
- A1 highlights basic knowledge about French language.
- As it is a discovery stage, students can interact in a simple way.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write and speak the language.
- Demonstrate knowledge of literary and cultural traditions.
- Demonstrate knowledge about France and its francophone countries.
- Basic grammar and writing skills.
- Able to communicate day-to-day conversations.
- Know about France.
- Able to know the difference between French and Indian culture.
- Skills of learning a new foreign language.
Modules at a Glance
- Introduction of French Language
- Alphabets, Numbers
- Definite and Indefinite articles
- Salutations with dialogues
- Phrases and exercises with Verbs
- Listening activity on alphabet and numbers
- Listening activities on daily conversation
- Writing Skills
- Spoken conversation
- Reading Comprehension
- Mock Test
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .