How does a good idea become a viable business opportunity? What is entrepreneurship and who fits the profile of an entrepreneur? This introductory course is designed to introduce you to the foundational concepts of entrepreneurship, including the definition of entrepreneurship, the profile of the entrepreneur, the difference between entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial management, and the role of venture creation in society. You’ll explore where technology and entrepreneurship align and where they diverge, and you’ll learn proven techniques for identifying the opportunity, assessing the opportunity, hypothesis testing, and creating a prototype that will impact the entrepreneurial decisions. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to test, validate and prototype your idea, and also whether or not you fit the profile of an entrepreneur.
Why this Course
- This course is certified by The University Grants Commission of India under the Ministry of Education, Government of India
- It helps to identify entrepreneurial opportunities
- This course is recommended for the students who are interested in Management studies
• To understand basic concepts in the area of entrepreneurship
• To develop personal creativity and entrepreneurial initiative
• To adopt the key steps in the elaboration of business idea
1. Analyse the business environment in order to identify business opportunities,
2. Identify the elements of the success of entrepreneurial ventures,
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of different entrepreneurial strategies,
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .