The Certificate Course in Enterprise Java aims to prepare students and enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry. Java is one of the most popular languages in the IT industry and many existing/upcoming technologies like android, Hadoop, node-red, angular js uses java framework, which java assures demand for a java professionals in the IT market in the coming future.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. These candidates will be trained in software Engineering methodology, Project development, Web development, and management skills. After the completion of the course, students can start a career in Software Developer or Programmer, Web Developer, software tester, Systems Analyst after having relevant work experience.
Why this Course
- Java is the most popular programming language and works across all computer and mobile platforms without needing to be recompiled. It is one of the top-paying jobs in software development, Web development and App development. The one with the Java certification can expect to earn an average of $102,000 per year.
- To learn the fundamentals of JDBC and using the different interfaces in the JDBC API.
- To learn how to use Java servlets in the role of Web application control.
- To identify the options to state management in a Java Web application and understand the pros/cons of each.
- To understand how JSPs can help to separate Web logic and functionality from page layout.
- To explore how to make JSPs smaller and more powerful with JSTL, custom tags and expression language.
- To explore strategies in the exchange of data between Web pages (views) and business processing (model).
- To learn the meaning and importance of MVC.
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Create a full set of UI widgets and other components, including windows, menus, buttons, checkboxes, text fields, scrollbars and scrolling lists, using Abstract Windowing Toolkit(AWT) & Swings
- Apply event handling on Swing components.
- Create dynamic web pages, using Servlets and JSP.
- Make a resusable software component, using Java Bean.
- Understand the multi-tier architecture of web-based enterprise applications using Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB).
- Develop Stateful, Stateless and Entity Beans.
- Use Struts frameworks, which gives the opportunity to reuse the codes for quick development.
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .