The Certificate Course in Core Java Programming aims to prepare students and enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry. Java is one of the most popular languages in the IT industry and many existing/upcoming technologies like android, Hadoop, node-red, angular js uses java framework, which java assures demand for java professional in IT market in coming future.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. These candidates will be trained in software Engineering methodology, Project development and Management skills. After the completion of the course, students can start a career in Software Developer or Programmer, software tester, Systems Analyst after having relevant work experience.
Why this Course
Java is the most popular programming language and works across all computer and mobile platforms without needing to be recompiled. It is one of the top-paying jobs in software development, the one with the Java certification can expect to earn an average of $102,000 per year.
- To understand how to design, implement, test, debug, and document programs that use basic data types and computation, simple I/O, conditional and control structures, string handling and functions.
- To understand the importance of Classes & objects along with constructors, Arrays and Vectors.
- Discuss the principles of inheritance, interface and packages and demonstrate though problem analysis assignments how they relate to the design of methods, abstract classes and interfaces and packages.
- To understand importance of Multi-threading & different exception handling mechanisms.
- To understand Frontend Backend environment creation by learning database connectivity.
- To learn experience of designing, implementing, testing, and debugging graphical user interfaces in Java using applet and AWT that respond to different user events.
- To understand Java Swings for designing GUI applications based on MVC architecture.
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Implement object oriented programming concepts.
- Implement Multithreading models.
- Implement Exception handling environment.
- Use and create package and interfaces in a Java program.
- Use graphical user interface in Java programs.
- Implement Frontend Backend environment using database connectivity.
- Create applets.
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .