The course is employment opportunity enabled in monitoring research institutes
Why this Course
- Since Post Graduation in Economics demands an entrance examination based on econometrics, the course will prepare the learner for the same. The course is also an employability enhancement course.
- The candidate will be inclined for taking up Self-Employment in the interesting areas of, service sectors, manufacturing industry, monitoring institutes.
At the end of the course, students will be able to
- Identify employment opportunities in chosen sectors
Modules at a Glance
- Introduction to Econometrics
- Probability Theory
- Hypothesis Testing
- Ordinary Least Squares
- Assumptions of OLS
- Problems with OLS and Detection
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .