This is a skill enhancing course which aims to build as well as strengthen grammatical foundation of English language competency. It covers all the key topics of English grammar. Its successful completion will lead to earning 2 credit points.
Why this Course
- It’s important to have a strong foundation of English grammar in order to master the four core language competencies – speaking, reading, writing and listening. Students from vernacular mediums who lack formal training in English grammar must enroll for this course. Also, those who wish to strengthen their grammatical foundation can immensely benefit.
- The objective of the course is to develop understanding of Basic English Grammatical rules.
- The objective of the course is to improve vocabulary
Upon completion of the course students should be able to…
- Developed understand the Basics of English grammatical rules
- use vocabulary appropriately
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .