The Applied Cloud Computing online course is about the storage, processing, and management of data through networking from remote servers. This course is provided by the online educational platform TCS iON digital learning hub for the students who wish to develop their skills and knowledge on the practical implications of cloud computing and associated concepts. The students of this program can complete the course study within a period of five to six months. This industrially related academic course on cloud computing will help students enhance their competence in cloud computing strategies and principles along with the knowledge of computer system resources. The course curriculum includes theoretical and practical teaching methodologies of project-based learning, mentorship programs, lectures, assessments, and beneficial opportunities such as internship and career support. The ‘Applied Cloud Computing’ by TCS iON industry honor certification training issues digital shareable certificates to the participants who complete the program successfully.
Why this Course
The learners of the ‘Applied Cloud Computing’ online program will develop their knowledge on cloud computing with the help of the tools such as AWS technologies or Azure technologies. The students will learn about accurate and high-speed storing, processing, managing, and collaborating data and information.
Students will learn to:
- To study public and private cloud solutions for data processing and commercial applications.
- To study cloud computing architecture and exploring various cloud platform and tools.
- To study the concept of cloud computing services.
Students will be able to:
- Use public and private cloud solutions for data processing and commercial applications.
- Discuss key concepts of cloud computing services, such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS);
- Asses the suitability of cloud computing infrastructures for different scientific applications.
- Implement software for cloud-based distributed computing using the technology presented in the course.
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .