Why this Course
This course is an introductory course to Korean language that aims to cultivate basic communication skill for those that are interested in learning Korean language. The course contains basics of Korean pronunciation, extensive vocabulary, detailed grammar explanations and a lot of exercises. This course is as per the TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) level 1 written test which is conducted by Korean embassy.
- Help you learn the basic vocabulary with HSK 1 characters and words.
- Get you started with reading (recognizing) and writing text in Chinese characters
- Knowing 150 words.
- Able to communicate day-to-day conversations
- Know about China
- Able to know the difference between Chinese and Indian culture
- Skills of learning a new foreign language
Modules at a Glance
- Unit I:
Days of the week
Months of the year
Basic fruits and vegetables
Reading and writing
Listening and interpreting basic sentences
Chinese culture and heritage
Character writing practice
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .