Bachelor of Business Administration in Digital Business is a new-age undergraduate degree program designed to make students industry-ready even before they graduate! As businesses increasingly shift towards digital platforms, the demand for professionals with digital skills continues to rise. Candidates with expertise in digital skills are well-positioned to take advantage of this trend, as digital businesses seek to build and maintain their online presence.
This creates a lucrative opportunity for digital marketing candidates to secure high-paying positions in the job market or start their own online business. This program has an industry-embedded curriculum and also gives you an opportunity to learn from expert faculty of professors who have worked with Google, Facebook, Netflix, and more!
IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education, a premier Institute for Digital Marketing is our learning consultant for the digital marketing-related subjects in this program.
Why this Programme
The students are expected to learn the courses with excitement of acquiring globally relevant competencies to gain competitive edge in employability. They should be able to appreciate this framework for providing boost to their critical thinking and decision-making skills. These courses will help the students to apply their knowledge in future course of their career development in higher education and research. In addition, they may get interested to look for engagements in industry and commercial activities. They may also be interested in entrepreneurship and create their own business based on their interest and experience.
● Industry embedded Curriculum
● Market requirements-driven program
● Learn 31+ Industry Relevant Skills
● Curriculum delivered by Industry Experts
● High-quality video content to support classroom learning
● Off-Campus Intervention
● Live Projects & Case Studies
● Industrial Visits
● Faculty from Industry & Corporate Mentors
● Personal Career Guidance & Interview Training
● Mandatory Internships every semester
● 100% Placement Assistance
The Objectives of the programme are as under:
PEO1: To have strong multidisciplinary academic foundation of various social, economic, political, environmental, and psychological issues
PEO2: To integrate theory and research through deliberations on practical applications of concepts
PEO3: To have sharpened ability to converse critically and innovatively about real life issues
PEO4: To be able to demonstrate skill sets as per industry requirements in respective fields
PEO5: To be able to engage in discussion and reflect human values
PEO6: To be able to synthesize aesthetic, social and cultural domains of knowledge
A graduatewith a Bachelor of Business Administrationwillhavethe ability to:
PSO 1: Display competencies and knowledge in key business functional areas including accounting, marketing and management
PSO 2: Acquire qualitative and quantitative skills to consolidate, synthesize, and analyze business information
PSO 3: Apply theoretical and technical research knowledge and skills to provide socially and ethically responsible business solutions
PSO 4: Inculcate positive attitude towards ethical business decisions and social dimensions
A BBA in Digital Business graduate will become industry ready even before they graduate since the program majorly focuses on practical learning. The course follows a credit-driven rigorous Learn & Earn Programme that mandates students to intern while they are learning with KES College and allows them to start earning as they apply their learnings in the real world. Some of the careers that can be opted for by the students are –
1. Social Media Marketer
2. SEO Specialist
3. Google Ads Specialist
4. Media Planner & Buyer
5. Digital Strategists
6. Creative Marketer
7. Media Strategist
8. Data Science Specialist
9. Data Visualizer
10. Digital Creators
11. Business Analyst
This program is for everyone, whether you are a creative person or an analytical thinker. The modules taught in this course enable you to bring out the best of yourself by continuously evaluating yourself through assessments via exams, assignments, and live projects.
Jahnvi Indravadan BhavsarAlumni
“The First Step Towards Getting Somewhere is to Decide that you are not going to stay where you are” I would Like to express my gratitude towards our Principal Madam, Vice Principal Sir, Co-ordinator, and the entire faculty of KES Shroff College for helping me reach where I am now.nd I feel so proud when I say I was a student of KES Shroff College. Thank you for making me the person I am today. I have learned many things whether it was practical or theoretical knowledge, the College always supported me and other students and gave us the platform to participate in a number of activities and exploring ourselves. Professors of KES Shroff College were so kind and calm and always ready to support their students any time and helped them stand on their own feet . I also got the opportunity to be the Secretary of the Banca Association. I will never ever forget those moments which I have spent in the BANCA Association where we had lots of fun and at the same time organized events. Really missing my college days.
My three years degree course in the Banking and Finance were among the best years of my life. My experience at KES Shroff College not only made me a better person but also prepared me in unpredictable ways for my career. Through workshops with incredibly supportive classmates, and professors who were nothing short of champions, I was challenged to discover a voice I didn’t know I had. That voice has played a central role in my work. Having been shaped in part by the collegial and creative, yet rigorous, environment at KESSC, I found myself able to communicate, innovate, and collaborate in ways that enabled me to build a successful rewarding career. It was a wonderful time in my life, and the best educational experience I’ve had.
Mohini Yashwant PatilAlumni
Being a part of KES Shroff College has been a wonderful experience. Here I learned success is a journey and not a destination. Along with academics, a lot of different activities on campus allowed me to polish my talents and have an overall development. I am grateful to Principal Bhushan Ma'am and all Professors who stood by me and assisted me in making me what I am today personally and where I am today professionally. Proud KESSC student
Viral Pravin KavaAlumni
Being a student of KES Shroff College was itself an immense pleasure and a feeling of pride for all the students. I was so lucky to be around such renowned faculty who showered their love and knowledge on me. It's not the only place to receive academic knowledge but the overall development of a student. I must say today I have transformed into a better person after my graduation, the sense of understanding and maturity has come, where values are taught and you realize you have come an extra mile ahead to face the challenges and rat race of the world.
I've never had so much fun as I did being a student at KES Shroff college. So many extra circular activities happening regularly, I always wanted to participate in everything. Along with the extra circular, the teaching faculty at the college is truly amazing as well. They would make sure that every student present is understanding the topic being taught. Overall, it's not just a college but rather a complete experience. The teachers, consider student's points of view and make sure the students are not being overburdened at any moment.
How to Apply
The admission procedure usually starts in the month of June after the results of class 12th are declared.
- Fill the Pre-enrollment form of the University of Mumbai through the University portal (mum.digitaluniversity.ac). Select the autonomous option for BBA.
- Fill online admission form on kessc.edu.in
- Upload a copy of the pre-enrollment form, digital result, HSC mark sheet/digital result, caste/reservation certificate if applicable, and E-Suvidha ticket.
- On the declaration of merit list (first then second then third if applicable) pay the fees along with submission of the documents such as Undertaking regarding admission confirmation, SSC(X marksheet), Leaving Certificate, Adhar card, scanned copy of Cheque book leaflet/bank account details and transfer certificate in case the student is from outside Maharashtra.
- For further details and to know more about the college visit kessc.edu.in
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the B.B.A. Degree Course shall have passed H.S.C. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma in any Engineering branches with two years or three years duration after S.S.C. conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or its equivalent examination by securing minimum 45% marks for general category (in one attempt) at the respective Examination and minimum 40% marks for the reserved category (in one attempt). The admissions are purely based on merit duly following the reservation policy as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra. While drawing the merit list, weightage has to be given to students from Arts, Commerce and Science Stream at 12th standard level. The stream wise weightage to be given is as under :
|Stream||Arts||Commerce||Science||Diploma in Engineering|
- The merit list is to be prepared and displayed stream wise.
- In case if no application is received from any stream, the vacant seats are to be distributed equally between the two streams only.
- After the first merit list is displayed, if any seat allotted to one stream remains vacant, the same shall be distributed equally between the remaining two streams. In case of vacancy in one stream is of single/odd number of seats, the single seat is to be allotted to the Arts Stream.
- In case if no application is available from the two streams, then all the vacant seats of such two streams must be transferred to the third stream.
Total no. of Seats: 60
Reservation of Seats: Reservations are as per the Government policy.
Fees: As prescribed by the University of Mumbai. The details have been mentioned on the college Notice board and the College website http://www.kesshroffcollege.com
Duration of Programme: 6 Semesters spread over 3 years. The programme shall consist of 39 Theory papers and Project work
Enforcement of Attendance:
Our college is a pioneer institute in introducing the computerized attendance system. The computerized defaulters’ lists are displayed division wise regularly at the end of every month on the Students Notice Board. The students failing to fulfill the required attendance shall be DETAINED and shall not be permitted to take the Annual / Board examination. Warning letters from the Principal are sent to parents of the defaulting students. The letters are given to the concerned students by the class teachers in the classrooms. The students must hand over these warning letters to the parents. Students should note that fulfilling the attendance requirement alone will not qualify them to appear for the examination. Their academic performance should also be to the satisfaction of the principal.
General Rules & Regulations:
- Every student should obtain an ID card and show at the entry
- Students should not loiter in the corridors when the lectures are engaged
- Giving proxy attendance is a serious act of indiscipline
- Students applying for certificates/testimonials and attestation should first contact the college office
- Ragging is strictly prohibited on the college premises
- The use of mobile phones inside the college is strictly prohibited. If caught using a cell phone it is confiscated for a period of 1 year
- Cancellation of admission
- Refusal to grant admission in future
- Withholding or withdrawing of University exam form
- Expulsion / rustication from college
- Fine not exceeding Rs. 300
- Non-refund of fees and deposits
- Suspension for a specified period