History of Kandivli Education Society
- Is a pioneer Educational Trust registered under society’s registration Act 1860, and public Trust Act 1950 (Mumbai).
- Founded in the year 1936.
- Organization well known for its various educational services for more than 7 decades
- Spreading education to more than 9000 students
- The change in socio-economic condition and on public demand it started the technical section in 1962.
- In 1970 it started the Night High School to provide the students opportunity to study along with service.
- Sangeet Mahavidyalaya started in the year 1984 to develop aesthetic aspirations of the students and youth to impart training in vocal and instrumental music.
- As an addition to its activities, Kandivli Education Society’s Junior college in June 1976 and upgraded it into a Degree College of Arts & Commerce in 1989
- S.V.P. Jr. College Science renamed as T.P. Bhatia Jr. College of Science in 2005
- Started ‘A’ Level KES’ CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR COLLEGE (Std XI & XII) Arts, Science, and Commerce
- The establishment of KES Law College was another achievement in the year 2012. In 2017, the college was renamed from KES Law College to KES’ Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
We denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain
Total Number of Institutions
Number of Staff
Number of Students
Who We Are
Euismod sociosqu morbi nulla malesuada sem nunc consectetuer proin rhoncus id. Purus pulvinar, potenti gravida class.
What's Our Client Say
Jahnvi Indravadan BhavsarAlumni
“The First Step Towards Getting Somewhere is to Decide that you are not going to stay where you are” I would Like to express my gratitude towards our Principal Madam, Vice Principal Sir, Co-ordinator, and the entire faculty of KES Shroff College for helping me reach where I am now.nd I feel so proud when I say I was a student of KES Shroff College. Thank you for making me the person I am today. I have learned many things whether it was practical or theoretical knowledge, the College always supported me and other students and gave us the platform to participate in a number of activities and exploring ourselves. Professors of KES Shroff College were so kind and calm and always ready to support their students any time and helped them stand on their own feet . I also got the opportunity to be the Secretary of the Banca Association. I will never ever forget those moments which I have spent in the BANCA Association where we had lots of fun and at the same time organized events. Really missing my college days.
My three years degree course in the Banking and Finance were among the best years of my life. My experience at KES Shroff College not only made me a better person but also prepared me in unpredictable ways for my career. Through workshops with incredibly supportive classmates, and professors who were nothing short of champions, I was challenged to discover a voice I didn’t know I had. That voice has played a central role in my work. Having been shaped in part by the collegial and creative, yet rigorous, environment at KESSC, I found myself able to communicate, innovate, and collaborate in ways that enabled me to build a successful rewarding career. It was a wonderful time in my life, and the best educational experience I’ve had.
Mohini Yashwant PatilAlumni
Being a part of KES Shroff College has been a wonderful experience. Here I learned success is a journey and not a destination. Along with academics, a lot of different activities on campus allowed me to polish my talents and have an overall development. I am grateful to Principal Bhushan Ma'am and all Professors who stood by me and assisted me in making me what I am today personally and where I am today professionally. Proud KESSC student
Viral Pravin KavaAlumni
Being a student of KES Shroff College was itself an immense pleasure and a feeling of pride for all the students. I was so lucky to be around such renowned faculty who showered their love and knowledge on me. It's not the only place to receive academic knowledge but the overall development of a student. I must say today I have transformed into a better person after my graduation, the sense of understanding and maturity has come, where values are taught and you realize you have come an extra mile ahead to face the challenges and rat race of the world.
I've never had so much fun as I did being a student at KES Shroff college. So many extra circular activities happening regularly, I always wanted to participate in everything. Along with the extra circular, the teaching faculty at the college is truly amazing as well. They would make sure that every student present is understanding the topic being taught. Overall, it's not just a college but rather a complete experience. The teachers, consider student's points of view and make sure the students are not being overburdened at any moment.